Pages

Friday 12 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 4 Day 3 Bonus Activity

Draw a floorplan of your classroom (either in Google Draw or on paper) and upload it to your blog. Describe what is special about your classroom and why you designed it this way.


This is my classroom, whats special about my classroom is that there is enough space for everyone and that there is a place where you can store stuff. I have designed it this way because black and red are my favourite colours and it reminds me of my old class which has alot of memories so I designed it that way. 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Jolie
Amazing Work!! I can see all the hard work you have put into this blog post. How did you find this activity, was it easy or hard or even both for you??

jolie said...

Kia Ora Vedel

Thank you for your comment, this activity was very easy for me. Enjoy the rest of your holiday :)

Cadence said...

Hi Jolie,

Cadence here from the Summer Learning Journey team!

Thanks for sharing an awesome classroom design!! I love seeing all the different ways you can set up your classroom! What do you think about having tall desks and low tables so you can sit at different levels?
Maybe even have pillow to relax on and do independent work.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best wishes,

Cadence šŸ˜Š

jolie said...

Kia Ora Cadence

I really appreciate your comment. I think having tall desk and low tables so you can sit at a different levels is a very creative idea and a pillow to relax on and do some independent work is probably the best thing ever. Have a great holiday :)

Unknown said...

Hello Jolie
That is a very accurate diagram of our class room from last year. I also liked how you color coordinated the diagram. If you could change anything about the classroom what would it be?

jolie said...

Kia Ora Harrison

I appreciate your comment. If I could change anything about the classroom I would change the colours of the classroom. Have a amazing holiday :)

Post a Comment