Pages

Monday 8 January 2018

Summer learning Journey week 3 day 4 Activity 2

Imagine that you are a student in the 1980s and you’re about to graduate from high school. Where would you like to go on your big OE? On your blog tell us which country you would visit and give us three (3) reasons for your choice. Find some pictures on the internet of things that you would like to see and do in this country.

I would love to go to Canada. Why? well here are three reasons.

1. The Niagara Falls\
Image result for niagara falls location

2. Capilano Suspension Bridge


3.Maligne Lake

2 comments:

Nicky Bloy said...

Hey Jolie!

I love all the pictures you've shared! Canada is number 1 on my list of places to visit. These are great reasons because Canada's landscape is incredible! I have a friend from Alberta in Canada and she showed me a picture of her hometown the other day and I was in awe - it's so beautiful!

Rachel, who heads up the SLJ team, is from Canada. I'm sure she'd love to hear about your desire to visit when she come to see you at Glen Innes in a few weeks time!

Nicky :)

jolie said...

Kia Ora Nicky

Thank you for your comment. Have a amazing holiday :)

Post a Comment