Pages

Wednesday 3 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey week 3 day 2 Activity 1

What is your favourite television show at the moment? On your blog tell us about your favourite television show. What is it about? Who are the main characters? What channel is it on?

My favourite television show is Regular show. 

This show is about how Mordecai, a blue jay, and Rigby who is a raccoon, are groundskeepers at a park, Mordecai and Rigby are best friends and they are very lazy but they do not let their job interfere with their ability to enjoy life . While Mordecai tries to be responsible and do a good job, he's pal who dosent have any fear or shame wants to do everything in the world. The friends often end up having to pay for their irresponsible actions as they usually get into more trouble than they anticipated. Sometimes the show will have Mordecai and Rigby go to different dimensions aswell.

The main characters are Mordecai, a blue jay and Rigby, a raccoon.

This show is on T.V 2.




2 comments:

Nicky Bloy said...

Hey Jolie!

Thanks for sharing! What a great description of the Regular Show! I have watched it a few times and that pretty much sums it up from what I've seen. Who is your favourite character on the show?

My favourite show growing up was Spongebob. Have you seen it? I love Patrick because he often says and does silly things, just like me!

Nicky :)

jolie said...

Kia Ora Nicky

Thank you for your comment, my favourite character is Pops. I have seen spongebob and it is very funny. Have a great holiday :)

Post a Comment