Pages

Monday 8 January 2018

Summer learning journey week 4 day 1 activity 1

On your blog, tell us what you and your family do to celebrate special events, such as birthdays. Do you have a special meal or go to a specific place? In our house, we usually make a pizza and bake a special cake. What about you?

My family and I like to celebrate birthdays by decorating the house and baking alot of food. We also like to play a little bit of music. We always play fun games and go out so that we can buy things for the b-day person. My favorite thing to do on birthdays is to tell the person how proud we are of them. The reason why is because it makes them so happy. These are the things we do to celebrate someones birthday.

2 comments:

Cadence said...

Kia Ora Jolie,

Cadence here from the Summer Learning Journey team!

Great answer! I love decorating for special occasions! Wow, whoever’s birthday it is they are very lucky! What is your favourite food to have on your birthday?
I love going out to a nice restaurant and trying new different food so I don’t have a favourite but it’s a chance to try something unusual.

Look forward to hearing from you soon!

Cadence :)

jolie said...

Kia Ora Cadence

Thank you for your comment. My favourite food to have on my birthday is sushi. Have a amazing holiday :)

Post a Comment