Pages

Tuesday 2 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey week 3 day 1 activity 2

At my school Mya is the most popular girl name we have 3 girls with this name. For the boys it is Sione there are at least 5 kids with this name. Next up we have Jazire for the girls there are 2 kids with this name. I know 2 and 3 may not be that big but we have a very small school so yeah. Next up for the boys we have William there are 2 kids with this name. For the third name of the girls we have Angel there are also 2 kids with this name. Last but not least for the boys John is a popular name with 2 kids with this name.

2 comments:

Nicky Bloy said...

Hey Jolie!

I love that you have justified why you think those are the most popular names in your school. I know a few girls called Mya and few guys called William, so I think those are quite popular names, too.

When I was at school, the popular names were Emma and Josh, there were at least 2 or 3 people with those names.

Where does your name come from or what does it mean?

Nicky :)

jolie said...

Kia Ora Nicky

Thank you for your comment. My name comes from the French Origin and It means Pretty. Quick question, Do you know what your name means? Have a great holiday :)

Post a Comment