Pages

Wednesday 27 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey week 2 Day 2 Activity 2

On your blog, give the painting a rating out of 5 stars (1 star = terrible painting, 2 stars = pretty bad painting, 3 stars = okay painting, 4 stars = good painting and 5 stars = amazing painting). After you’ve rated the painting out of 5, tell us why you gave it that rating.


I give this painting a 4/5, the reason why is because the colours are very
 bold and thats good also because of the girl in the painting she looks very
weird only because when you look at her eyes it looks like she's moving,
I love car because if you look at all the details it looks like a real car which
is amazing. Overall this painting is a okay painting. I think she is going to
do a secret mission for someone. And I also think she is driving fast so,
the reason why is because shes trying to get to her destination fast.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jolie
You have some very good reasons for why you rated it what you did... Have you ever seen a painting where you just think that it's a 5/5??

jolie said...

Kia Ora Vedel

Thank you for your comment, sadly I have not seen a painting and thought that it was 5/5.

Unknown said...

Hey Jolie
I can really see the all of the hard work that you have put into this activity. I also am doing the summer learning journey on my blog. What was your favrioute part about this activity? Why?

Cadence said...

Kia Ora Jolie,

You are completely right, when you look at her eyes it’s as though she is slowly closing her eye lids! How weird!? I think you are right, the car looks very cool. It’s very fancy compared to my funny little car! I think the lady looks very mysterious… I wonder where she is going? What do you think?

Maybe you could add a short paragraph explaining where you think she’s going, is she driving fast, slow? I’m keen to hear your thoughts.

Keep up the great work!

Cadence šŸ˜Š

jolie said...

Kia Ora Harrison

Thank you for your comment, my favourite part about this was rating the painting.Why? well I really want people to get my honest opinion. Have a great holiday :)

jolie said...

Kia Ora Cadence

Thanks for taking interest in my work, I think she is going on a secret mission and I think she's driving very fast. The reason why is because she probably wants to get to her destination fast. Have a great holiday :)

Post a Comment