Pages

Friday 12 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 4 Day 5 Bonus Activity

On your blog write a description of what New Zealand will be like at that time (80 – 90 years from now). What kind of houses will people live in? What will they eat? Where will they work?

In 80 - 90 years I picture people living in houses that are safer and can float, and I think they'll be eating healthier food and that there will be no takeaways which sounds very sad. I think they'll work in the sky like just above the clouds and have these little carts that take them to work. And instead of phones thell have these things were you use your fingers to turn it on like these. But yet again It could be perfect and all but the waters could be polluted there could be no kiwis left not much native animals and that is a big worry. So I am hopping when I am gone that New Zealand keeps clean and safe.

6 comments:

Cia said...

Malo e lelei Jolie,
my name is Cia. I am a Ako Hiko Summer Learning Journey commentator who will be working with various bloggers over the summer break.
Wow, your prediction for the future in New Zealand is very detailed, you’ve thought to include a lot of things from housing to animals and more. Perhaps next time you could include a few more pictures to help others see what you’re envisioning.

I’d be quite sad to see polluted waters and the extinction of Kiwi. Had you thought about whether the evolution of technology might help avoid those things?

I’d love to hear more of your thoughts about this subject, so let me know in the comment section below.

Toe feiloa’i fo’i ('See you again' in Samoan),

Cia.

jolie said...

Kia Ora Cia

Thank you for your very supportive comment, I agree I should include more pictures to help people get a better look at what i'm envisioning. Have a great holiday :)

Unknown said...

Hey Jolie
Amazing work!!! I can see that you have put a lot of effort into this blog post. Do you think that in the future you are still going to live in New Zealand after college??

jolie said...

Kia Ora Vedel

Thank you for your comment. I do think that after college I will still live in New Zealand. Have a great holiday :)

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Jolie
I really like your vision for the future. I can see you that you really put some thought into this activity. Another question to think about perhaps. Will we still have cars? If so what will they look like?

jolie said...

Hi Harrison

Thank you for your comment. I still think that we will still have cars and they will probably look Alot bigger and faster. Have a great holiday :)

Post a Comment