Pages

Tuesday 9 January 2018

Summer learning journey week 4 day 1 activity 2

Imagine that instead of spending the money on the movies, Peter Jackson decided to give all of this money to you. Lucky you! On your blog, tell us what you would do with $300 million dollars. How would you spend it? It is a lot of money so please think carefully about it and spend it wisely :-)

So first of since I love my parents very much I would give them 27 million to pay the bills and make sure they get what they want and need.

I would give 25 million to starship hospital so that the kids get the dream that they have always wanted.

Next I would spend 16 million so that I could travel the world and explore new places.

Then I would give 28 million dollars each to my 6 siblings and parents.

And then the rest of the money I will keep just in case if there is an emergency.

3 comments:

Cadence said...

Kia Ora Jolie,

Cadence here from the Summer Learning Journey team!

An awesome explanation of how you would spend $300 million dollars Jolie. Wow 25 million to starship hospital?! That would make a huge difference in so many people’s lives! Very generous of you Jolie.

I would travel too! Where would you go first? I would travel NZ then head straight for Canada in the winter for some snowboarding!

Look forward to hearing from you soon!

Cadence :)

jolie said...

Kia Ora Cadence

Thank you for your comment. The first place that I would go to is Seoul,South Korea. Have an amazing holiday :)

Unknown said...

Hey Jolie
That is a very smart way of distributing your money. However it is very odd how you much your giving out. I mean that by wouldn't it make sense to give even numbers of money. For example spend 20 million on traveling and also give your family 30 million. If you did thave the money where would you travel?

Post a Comment