Pages

Friday 5 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey week 3 day 3 Activity 2



Fashion in the 1970s was quite unique. Take a look at the pictures of a ‘typical’ 1970s outfit and tell us, on your blog, two things that you like about 1970s fashion and two things that you don’t like about the fashion of the day. I am not a huge fan of the patterned pants. What about you?


                             
Two things I like..
I like the colours
T-shirts

Two things I did not like...
Pants
the patterns.

2 comments:

Nicky Bloy said...

Hi Jolie!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the 1970's fashion! It's very colourful, patterned and sophisticated, I think. I agree - the colours are nice (I'm guilty of not having enough colour in my wardrobe). I'm not a big fan of the pants either, but somehow the flared style is coming back in fashion! It's amazing how fashion goes in cycles.

Do you prefer the 2017 style?

Nicky :)

jolie said...

Kia Ora Nicky

Thank you for your comment,It is amazing how fashion goes in cycles. Have a amazing holiday :)

Post a Comment