Pages

Tuesday 26 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey Week 2 Day 1 Activity 2.

On your blog tell us what you think about the fact that women were not allowed to vote in Saudi Arabia until 2015. Is it fair? Why or why not?

I really think that it's not fair that women in Saudi Arabia were not allowed to vote until 2015 because number 1 women should of had the same opportunity that men did to vote way before 2015 and number 2 they would have to rely on men to choose the next prime minister and last but not least It is not fair if men get the first say on everything.



















7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jolie
I support you 1000% because we are all equal and men shouldn't have the first say at all... If you were the prime minister would you change that law???

jolie said...

Kia Ora Vedel

Thank you for your comment, If I was the prime minister I would definitely change it.

Unknown said...

Hey Jolie
I can really see the all of the hard work that you have put into this activity. I also am doing the summer learning journey on my blog. What was your favrioute part about this activity? Why?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cadence said...

Hi Jolie

My name is Cadence and I’m part of the SLJ team who will be working with your cluster.
Well done on completing another activity from week 2! It’s fantastic you have numbered you reasons why you think it is unfair. It would be a great debating topic, what do you think? Your emoji picture made me laugh! Very clever!
Maybe you could write a short paragraph from the perspective of a woman in Saudi Arabia. How would she feel about not having the right to vote?

I’d be very interested to see their response.

Keep up the great work!

Cadence šŸ˜Š

jolie said...

Kia Ora Harrison

Thank you for your comment, my favourite part about this activity was giving my reasons why I thought it wasn't fair that women in Saudi Arabia werent aloud to vote, the reason why is because this topic really means alot. Have a great holiday :)

jolie said...

Kia Ora Cadence

I appreciate your comment, I do think that this would be a great debating topic. Have a great holiday :)

Post a Comment