Pages

Tuesday 9 January 2018

Summer learning journey week 4 day 1 bonus activity


In honour of the rise in popularity of the ‘selfie,’ take a selfie and post it on your blog. Try to show us at least one of your hobbies or one your favourite things (maybe a special toy or book). For example, here is a selfie of Hazel drinking a big mug of tea, and Rachel with her son, Aronui, attending a Paw Patrol show!


One of my favorite things to do is hang out with my friends, the reason why is because they make me really happy and we like joke around and stuff, it's also my favorite thing because if I'm sad they will always be thier which to me is the best. I have included a group photo and a selfie which I am hoping is alright.

3 comments:

Cadence said...

Kia Ora Jolie,

Cadence here from the Summer Learning Journey team!

Fantastic job at this activity Jolie! Some very kind words too. Thank you for all your effort! What are some other hobbies you enjoy?

I’m very sporty so I love going kayaking, snowboarding and taking my dog for a walk. How about you?

Look forward to hearing from you soon!

Cadence :)

jolie said...

Hey Cadence

I appreciate your comment. I am also very sporty so my other hobbies I enjoy are playing Netball,Basketball and Touch. Have a amazing holiday :)

Unknown said...

Hey Jolie
I really how you explained what's going on in your selfies. I think that a lot of people at school know how much you like selfies as you take a bunch every day at school. What other times do you take selfies?

Post a Comment