Pages

Wednesday 27 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey week 2 Bonus activity

Imagine that you were a member of the flight crew. Write a poem that describes how you would have felt when you landed safely in Christchurch after such a long trip. Remember, there are lots of different types of poems, and they don’t all have to rhyme. You can read more about different types of poems by clicking here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have chosen a Acrostic poem.

Happy and safe
Tired and sore
excited and hungry grateful and lucky

6 comments:

Unknown said...

HI Jolie
What an amazing poem.. My favourite bit was when you said "Excited and hungry, grateful and lucky." How long did it take you to make this poem???

jolie said...

Kia Ora Vedel

Thank you for your comment. I took me two minutes to make this poem.

Unknown said...

Hey Jolie
I can really see the all of the hard work that you have put into this activity. I also am doing the summer learning journey on my blog. What was your favrioute part about this activity? Why?

Cadence said...

Kia Ora Jolie,

That is a very creative poem. I reckon you are spot on with how someone would feel after such a scary and long flight across open water. What do you think the pilot would have felt when he saw Christchurch airport and was about to land?

I would be numb from being so scared but total relief. What do you think?

Cadence šŸ˜Š

jolie said...

Hello Harrison

I appreciate your comment,my favourite part was coming up with the poem. The reason why is because I would like to tell people what my emotions would be if I came back from a very long trip. Have a great holiday :)

jolie said...

Kia Ora Cadence

Thank you for your comment, I think the pilot would of felt happy and tired. I would feel the same. Have a great holiday :)

Post a Comment