Pages

Monday 25 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey week 2 Day 1 Activity 1.


Use your search engine to find a picture of another famous cathedral. Post a picture of the cathedral on your blog. Underneath the picture tell us: the name of the cathedral, where the cathedral is located, when it was built, and how long it took to build.













This is the Florence Cathedral, This is in located in Italy
and took three years to build, It was built in 1296 which
was a really long time ago the height of the florence is 114m tall.







6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jolie
This is awesome work!!! I have learnt a lot from your paragraph... What was your least favourite part of this activity???

jolie said...

Kia Ora Vedel

Thank you for your comment. Sadly I do not have a least favourite part. Have a great holiday :)

Unknown said...

Hey there Jolie thanks for posting another activity for the Summer Learning Journey programme. My name is Billy and I am one of the people who will be blogging with you this Summer.

I love this cathedral you have chosen here. It looks to have great detail and the picture makes it seem huge. I wonder why it only took three years to build. Why do you think it was so quick to build?

Thanks, Billy

jolie said...

Kia Ora Billy

Thank you for your comment, I also wonder why it only took three years to build, I think it was built so quickly because there were alot of workers. Quick question If you could visit the Florence Cathedral would you? Why?.

Unknown said...

Hey Jolie
I can really see the all of the hard work that you have put into this activity. I also am doing the summer learning journey on my blog. What was your favrioute part about this activity? Why?

jolie said...

Kia Ora Harrison

Thank you for your comment, my favourite part about this activity was getting to know more and more facts about the Florence Cathedral, the reason why is because I love sharing what I learnt. Have great holiday :)

Post a Comment