Pages

Wednesday 27 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey week 2 Day 3 Activity 1

On your blog, please tell us what you do when you want to relax or de-stress. Do you read a favourite book, watch a favourite television show or talk to someone special?  What are your tips for dealing with stress?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I want to relax I either listen to some music or walk around.
Here are some tips when you are dealing with stress

*Hang around people who can help you relax
*Draw something
*Do yoga
*Exercise
*Dance
*Watch a movie
*Sleep
*Eat


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kia ora Jolie,

I really like your ideas for getting rid of stress especially yoga and watching movies. My favourite things to do to relax are playing rugby, watching movies and going out onto my trampoline. What sort of music do you listen to?

jolie said...

Kia Ora Nick

Thank you for your comment, I listen to hip hop. Talk to you in the future:)

Cadence said...

Kia Ora Jolie,

These are some brilliant strategies to manage your stress! I especially like your 2nd to last one: Sleep! My favourite way to deal with stress :D

Many say that exercise is one of the best ways to manage stress, of course we all need a balanced life with eating healthy food and relaxing! Balance is key. What do you think?

Cadence šŸ˜Š

jolie said...

Kia Ora Harrison

Thank you for your comment, My favourite part was giving ways of how to get rid of stress, the reason why is because they can actually be really helpful. Have a great holiday :)

jolie said...

Kia Ora Cadence

I appreciate your comment, I agree balance is the key, Have a great holiday :)

Post a Comment