Pages

Wednesday 27 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey week 2 Bounus activity

Imagine that you were able to travel back in time to visit a family in the 1930s. What special gifts or treats would you like to bring with you?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would bring Shoes,Clothes,Bags,Fruits,Vegetables,Cookie time,Pineapple lumps and jaffas.
Image result for every shoe collage


Image result for clothes


Image result for bags collage
Image result for fruits
Image result for vegetable

Image result for cookie time

Image result for pine apple lumps

Image result for jaffas

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jolie
It sounds like you would want to take everything... When you visit the past, who would you visit and why??

Eva said...

Hi Jolie Thank you so much for that comment on my blog it really sounds like you would take all of those things to the past. Keep up the good work.

jolie said...

Kia Ora Vedel

Thank you for your comment. I would visit my mums Nan because I never got to meet her and also my mum said that she was very kind.

jolie said...

Kia Ora Eva

Thank you for your comment.

Unknown said...

Hey Jolie, well done on completing another activity. It's great to see that you would bring all of these wonderful things back to the people in the 1930s.

I like that you chose to include some things that weren't sweet treats. They will really appreciate having clothing, shoes and bags. These things will last a lot longer than snacks and treats.

Great job and keep up the blogging!
Billy

jolie said...

Kia Ora Billy

Thank you for your comment, have a great holiday :)

Unknown said...

Hey Jolie
I can really see the all of the hard work that you have put into this activity. I also am doing the summer learning journey on my blog. What was your favrioute part about this activity? Why?

jolie said...

Kia Ora Harrison

Thank you for your comment, my favourite part was coming up with what I would bring back into 1930s. The reason why is because It was quite challenging and I like to challenge myself. Have a great holiday :)

Post a Comment