Pages

Friday 22 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey Day 5 Activity 2


1. Explore the small semi-formal garden that surrounds the Treaty House.

2. The 6-kilometre forest walk that leads to Haruru Falls, the natural environment is spectacular


3. The shoreline provides a continuously changing panorama of the bay where Warriors,sailors and settlers arrived in New Zealand.



My favourite is thing thing to do is walk around 
and look at the semi formal garden surrounding the Treaty house because. I like gardens because of all the flowers. Also because it would probablysmell very very nice.

7 comments:

sarah Glen Innes School said...

Aloha Jolie
What an amazing job you did. These activities sounds amazing. Hope one day we can go there for a school trip. Have you read the treaty of waitangi if you have, What was your favourite part?

Unknown said...

Bonjour Jolie
Such amazing work you have done!!! This sounds so fun to do at Waitangi.. Which part of this activity did you not enjoy??

jolie said...

Kia Ora Vedel

Thank you for your comment. I did not enjoy the reading part because it takes along time but see reading is good for me.

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Jolie,

Wow brilliant work that you have done. I also would love to smell the flowers at Waitangi. What kind of flowers do you like? Keep up the amazing work. Merry Christmas and happy new year:)

jolie said...

Kia Ora Mya

Thank you for your comment. The answer to your question is Roses the reason why is because they are very pretty and the smell is very nice. Have a great holiday and Christmas :)

jolie said...

Kia Ora Sarah

Thank you for your comment, Sadly I have not read the Treaty of Waitangi one day I would very much like to. Have a great holiday and Christmas :)

jolie said...

Kia Ora Harrison

I really appreciate your comment, my favourite part about this activity was writing what three fun things that you can do as a visitor in Waitangi. The reason why is because I really wanted to tell what I would like to do out of the three activities. Have a great holiday :)
.

Post a Comment