Pages

Wednesday 27 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey week 2 Day 2 Activity 1



Watch the trailer for Gold Rush. On your blog, tell us what you think the movie is about. There are no words spoken movie so you will need to pay careful attention to what the actors are doing! Do you think you would enjoy watching a silent film? Why/Why not?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This movie is about 4 people who would like to get to the top of
the mountain and get the gold before everyone else. I also think
that they want to get the gold first because that can make them rich
and give them a better life.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I would enjoy watching silent because it would be a new
experience and also movies can a be a little loud sometimes.
Even though it had no talking it was quite entertaining.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jolie
You have some very good reasons for why you would watch this film.... Have you watched any other silent film???

jolie said...

Kia Ora Vedel

Thank you for your comment, I have actually watched a silent film called Charlie Chaplin - The Lion's Cage.

Unknown said...

Hey Jolie
I can really see the all of the hard work that you have put into this activity. I also am doing the summer learning journey on my blog. What was your favrioute part about this activity? Why?

Cadence said...

Hi Jolie

I completely agree, watching a silent movie would be a new and exciting experience. It’s so different to the movies we get to watch these days! At the cinema the music and noise can be so intense!

Charlie Chaplin was a very entertaining actor! I doubt you would get bored watching a movie of his šŸ˜Š
Do you know of any other movies he acted in?

Another brilliant post by Jolie!

Cadence šŸ˜Š

jolie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jolie said...

Kia Ora Harrison

Thank you for your comment, My favourite part was telling everyone that I would enjoy watching a silent film, the reason why is because I like to find out if there are more children who would like to watch a silent film as well. Have a great holiday :)

jolie said...

Kia Ora Cadence

Thank you for your comment, I do know another he acted in and that movie is The Lion's Cage. I found it quite interesting and funny. Have a great holiday :)

Post a Comment