Pages

Wednesday 20 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey Day 3 Activity 1

Image result for 8 siblings clipartI would not like to have 8 siblings because that means our mum would have to give every penny if she dosent have much money and that also means that if everyone is arguing and there are only two adults inside the house who will separate them. If there are eight of yous and the
Image result for sibling wordT - shirts are $5 each then that will equal to $40 and thats just for 8 kids. I wouldnt feel good being in a big family just because of the things that could happen like accidents,fights,talking to much E.T.C.

7 comments:

Ruby SLJ said...

Hi Jolie,

Me again!
You have some good reasons I think. It would be very noisy in a big family and I think you're right that arguing would be a bit tricky! How considerate of you to think about your Mum. I'm sure having all those kids would be hard work for the parents.

How many siblings do you have at the moment I wonder. I have 3 and that's quite enough for me!

Cheers,
Ruby.

jolie said...

Kia Ora Ruby

Thank you from your comment, I have 6 siblings and they are very very noisy. Which means that you are very very luck having 3 siblings. Have a great holiday and Christmas :)

sarah Glen Innes School said...

Kia ora Jolie

What wonderful work you have done. You really convinced me the reason why you would not have a big family and that is such a lot of good reasons why.
If you had a big family what would you do and why?

jolie said...

Kia Ora Sarah

Thank you for your comment. If I had a big family I would help my parents because there would be alot of children to look after. Quick question do you have a big family? have a great holiday :)

Unknown said...

Hola Jolie
Fantastic Work!!! This just made me change my mind from yes it's okay, to no I wouldn't want as many children to look after.. What is one thing that you and your siblings fight over and why??

jolie said...

Kia Ora Vedel

Thank you for your comment. we fight over who's turn it is to do the dishes and my sisters phone.

Unknown said...

Hey Jolie
I can really see the all of the hard work that you have put into this activity. I also am doing the summer learning journey on my blog. What was your favrioute part about this activity? Why?
Hope you have a merry christmas and a happy new year.

Post a Comment