Pages

Monday 31 July 2017

Completing the winter Learning Journey.

On friday last week I came first place for completing all 21 activities for the WInter Learning Journey.
I was very proud of myself and I cant wait for the Summer Learning Journey.

I won:

Favourites:
Image result for Favourites


 block of crunchie chocolate:
Image result for crunchie chocolate block

Pink Scarf:
Image result for Pink scarf for kids from the warehouse

Tour of New Zealand board game:
Image result for Tour of New Zealand game

Oxford compass:
Image result for ox ford Compusses

Cookie Time:
Image result for cookie time Triple chocolate

All Black cup with the number 15:
Image result for allblacks cup with the number 15 on in

Boy the movie:
Image result for boy the movie


And a small can of Milo:
Image result for Milo small can

Thank you: Rachel


0 comments:

Post a Comment