Pages

Wednesday 12 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey Day 5 Activity 1

It was Freezing and I was scared I had no idea what was going to happen next. I started walking around and then I saw sun set. Every direction I looked it was either trees or a bunch of bushes. I built a tent knowing that I was going to be here until morning. I made a fire using some sticks that I found while walking around. As the sky faded into a dark blue I put my hands over the fire to keep myself warm. I go to sleep hoping that my group comes to find me. In the morning I woke up with a bunch of people in my face. When I sit up I realise that its my group, I was so happy to see all of them I thanked them for finding me and we went back home.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jolie,

This piece of writing is so captivating! The first sentence I was hooked in I love it so much! I think you should keep writing stories like this!

jolie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jolie said...

Kia Ora Limi

Thank you! Im so happy to see someone like my writing. This took me a very long time to come up with. Once again thank you for the comment :)

Unknown said...

Hi Jolie!

Nice job with your story! I could visualise everything going on in your story. Well done!

Nicky :)

jolie said...

Kia Ora Nicky

Thank you for youre nice comment. I am happy that you could visualise every moment I tried my best to make sure that the reader could make a picture in their head when they are reading my story. Thank you again. Have a great holiday :)

Jolie

Unknown said...

Hey Jolie,

Your hard wrk paid off then!

Nicky :)

daniel said...

Hi Jolie
Good job on this activity. Your story is pretty cool. I like how as soon as you woke up in the morning, your friends were in front of you. Well done.
Daniel

jolie said...

Kia Ora Daniel

Thank you for youre amazing comment :)

Post a Comment