Pages

Thursday 3 August 2017

What I have learnt this week T3W2.

This week we used inequality signs <, > and = to compare fractions.
On Monday we used materials. This was easy for me because I felt like it was easier to work with and faster as well.  Also because all we had to do was put them on top of each other and see which one was bigger.



Photo
Screenshot 2017-08-03 at 09.30.36.png

On Tuesday we used a fraction chart. This was Easy for me because we used our to fingers to measure which fraction was bigger.
Photo of fraction chart
Screenshot 2017-08-03 at 13.58.26.png

On Wednesday we worked without the above.  We learnt a strategy which was make the denominators the same The knowledge required to solve to these problems this way is knowing all of your time tables
This was easy for me because I learnt this really fast.


0 comments:

Post a Comment