Pages

Monday 21 August 2017

Reflection on sewing at tech.

At tech we were put into sewing. We made a tote bag.

Materials needed are.
Coloured fabric (Optional)
pencil
measuring tape
scissors
sewing kit or sewing machine

To make this we...

looked up a tote bag design, then we grabbed a piece of paper and measured the handle and the main part. After that we picked our fabric and put our measurements on it. When we did that we cut the fabric and then started sewing the parts so that we could get a tote bag. This is my tote bag that I made.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Malo e lelei Jolie,
I really enjoyed reading your paragraph on how you made your tote bag, and what materials were needed. I didn't do sewing but I did cooking at tech. Tote are very interesting to make isn't it. Did you enjoy making it?

jolie said...

Kia Ora Natalia

Thank you for commenting, I did enjoy making this tote bag because it was something new. One question, have you ever made a tote bag?

Post a Comment