Pages

Thursday 10 August 2017

Fire drill.

“Fire drills” we've all heard of those. They help us prepare for when a real fire happens. Also everyone does fire drills because it’s very good to have. They hold fire drills anywhere and anyplace.

Here are some reasons why we need a fire drill. We need one because It’s better for you and your family. Also if a fire appears you won't have to worry at all because you will know what to do. Also many families in New Zealand have died because of fires happening in their house. Another reason why is because if you want you and your family to be safe then making a fire drill would come in handy.

Here are some tips on making a good fire drill. You could start by planning with your family so that they know. Then you could ask some of your neighbours if they have a fire drill and ask if you can see it. Another way is getting help from the fire fighters and see what they have to say.

some places on where you could practise your fire drill. One popular place would have to be at the one and only fire station. Another place would be at your home because since you live there you can practise and practise.

So as you can see we all need fire drills because it very very important. Make sure that you and your family plan a fire drill today.



writing is my weakness so I'm sorry if I can't explain properly.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia ora Jolie
I like your piece of writing and don't give up you might do better next time in your writing. Also writing is my weakness I got I 1A what did you get. Do you think you can do better?.

jolie said...

Kia Ora Havea

Thank you for your comment. Sadly I got a 2P but I do think I can do better next time. One question,Do you think you can get a 3B,3P or 3A?

Post a Comment