Pages

Wednesday 2 August 2017

Soccer Skills

Soccer is a game played by everybody in the world. You play soccer on the grass or on concret. This morning Steve (soccer coach) came to teach us some skills. here are some skills.
Screenshot 2017-08-02 at 12.46.33.png
Skills
  • Use the inside of your foot
  • Stop the ball with the bottom of your foot
  • Turn around so that the other person doesn't get the ball
  • Use your body to stop the ball (except for your hands)
  • Pass to your teammates when you're stuck
  • Use the outer part of your foot so that you can dodge the other player.
  • Tackle the opponent (Soccer version)
  • Dribble the ball.


I used the skill dribbling because I felt like it was the easiest one. But I think the hardest one would have to be passing it to your partner if you're stuck because the player would all up in your face and stuff.

The sport that I would compare this to, would have to be touch because I like playing touch and I like playing soccer. I like how they both involve running because I really love running. And I also like how both sports can be played in the sunshine.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Talofa Lava Jolie,
I enjoyed reading your paragraphs about the skills you've learned at football yesterday. I als wrote paragraphs on the skills i've learned. Did you know that football is the most played and watched sport on earth?

jolie said...

Kia Ora Natalia

Thank you for commenting. I have heard about soccer being the most watched and played sport in the world. What did you like about soccer?

Post a Comment