Pages

Thursday 11 May 2017

Healthy lunch.

Screenshot 2017-05-11 at 10.53.21.png
Walht: Work out the outcomes.
 AUT provide lunch.

We went to AUT on Tuesday and we were provided a very healthy lunch. There were many options. We used this information in a maths lesson. We had to work out the number of outcomes. On my diagram there are six combinations to be exact. I found this difficult to work out with the salads. But the chicken,ham and tuna with the wrap was easy peasy.


I want to thank Nestle and AUT for providing us a healthy lunch.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Jolie
I really like how your honest that you found it hard. I also did this activity but I also did the salads. Did you know that ham comes from the loin of a pig. What was your favorite filling? Mine was the coleslaw.

jolie said...

Kia Ora Harrison
My favourite filling was the chicken.Did you have any other favourites.

Unknown said...

Definitely the tuna. The chicken was nice too. What was your favorite type of wrap.

Post a Comment