Pages

Monday 8 May 2017

Evil twin.

Evil twin

Walht: Use your creative skills to write a narrative.
I was sitting on my bed in New York. I looked at the daily news on my I-pad and I saw my face. I knew that my little sister,Catherine had got my hands tied up again, I sighed and asked myself ‘‘What has she done this time?’’
My little sister has hair black as the night sky, wears a blood red hair bow with white polka dots.Her eyes are fierce black  and a she always paints her face purple as purple icing.

The police think that I disguised myself, walked into a shop with a gun and stole jewelry, dresses  and shoes. I walked to Catherine's home, Bow! I kicked open her door, but she was nowhere to be found.Then it hit me! I should have looked up her number plate and tracked her down. So then I made a plan until I realized she was on the run for a crime. So then plan number 1 failed. I then tried, left the house in a disguise, asking strangers for help, when I did they just said ‘‘AHH It's that criminal  RUN’’. And then, plan number 2 failed. My best friend Tracey showed up at my place with her new yellow dress,shoes white as snow and her hair all done up in fancy curls. I told her everything.

Later, she drove to the police station with a recorder in her front pocket, and s,aid ‘‘Hi. Can I please look through your CCTV history?’’.
‘‘Why may I ask?’’ replies the policeman.
Tracey said  ‘‘I might know where the criminal from Tuesday night might be.’’
The policeman then shouts ‘‘ Well that’s fantastic come with me!.’’

Tracey followed the policeman into the room which held every camera's history. She looked up Catherine's number plate and then she found out that she was in California,Oakland living in  a California hotel, room number  32. I came in telling the cops that Tracey and I know where Catherine was. They let me speak and tell them where she is, I explained every detail. They tracked her down and arrested her. Everyone is now back doing their thing in a happy, safe neighbourhood.




4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi Jolie
I really like your story, it has god a lot of good descriptive words. I also did my one however in my ne the twin is innocent and I prove him innocent. Maybe next time try and limit yourself to the amount of metaphors and similes that you use. If you had to do another narrative what would your topic be?

jolie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

What about them?

Post a Comment