Pages

Tuesday 26 September 2017

Round robin writing.

Screenshot 2017-09-26 at 12.42.13 PM.png

Kia Ora

Today we did a round and robin. A round and robin is when  you write one part of a story then you give your story to someone else and then that person finishes it off. I was in a group with Kane and Sive, we got 1 minute to read a story then 5 minutes to write. I like how you could unleash more creativity with your writing. Sadly I was called to room 10 so I could not finish it of with Sive and Kane but I am impressed with how much they have written.  

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Kio rana Jolie,
I really enjoyed reading your paragraph about the Round Robin writing. I also wrote one too. I enjoyed doing the round robin writing because it helped me get ideas and also because it helped us learn more. What did you like about doing the round robin writing?

Post a Comment