Pages

Friday 1 September 2017

Pace Acceleration Consolidation


        Maths
e asttle
Term 1
Term 2
Term 3

3B
3A,4A
3B

National standard.
Below
I have not accelerated because the questions that I am getting are a little bit harder every time and I think it's because I don't know my times tables. But I am happy with my score because it is better than a 2 or a 1.  At the end of the year I would like to get to get a 4A to get a 4A I am going to concentrate more and learn my times tables,understand percentages and decimals.
Reading
e asttle
Term 1
Term 2
Term 3

3A
3A
4P

National standard
At
I have accelerated because I have been making greater connections to the world and also to myself. Also I have  been concentrating more when I am reading. Also completing all of the vocab activity that I am getting. I need to learn more about  hyperbole. At the end of the year I want to get a 4A, to get a 4A I am going to learn more about Hyperbole and puns and personification.
Writing
e asttle
Term 1
Term 2
Term 3

2A,2B
3B
2P
National standard
Below                                                                                
In writing I have not accelerated but I have keep my scores in a 2 section. This because I haven’t edited my work after writing something like a explanation. I am still happy that I haven't got a 1B,1P or a 1A. I believe that I need to get a very very very good understanding of an explanation. I think I find put punctuation in the right place hard because I haven’t practise. Next term I need to really need to work on explanation writing and better choices of words. At the end of the year I would like to get a 4B I am going to get a 4B my editing my work,using a variety of sentences and planning.


I am actually pretty happy with my results.

0 comments:

Post a Comment