Pages

Monday 26 June 2017

Best qualities in my whanau.

I don't know who I really wanna be when I grow up. I have thought about it though. So I think that if I learn the best from my family (Whanau) then I will know who I want to be when I grow up.

The person that I look up to the most is my Mum. I look up to my Mum because she is very successful and I want that for my family when I grow up. She is also a hard worker when ever she wants to achieve something she works hard to get what she wants. My Mum is a very good influence to me and that is why I look up to her.  The best thing about my Mum is when she wants the best for everyone and everything. I enjoy my Mum's cooking because she is the best. My Mum is beautiful and I love how she is a great role model.

My favourite place to go when It is the holidays is Kapiti. I like going there because I was born there. I also like that place because I grew up in that area.


I am thankful for my family because without them I wouldn't be who I am today learning and succeeding at school.

0 comments:

Post a Comment