Pages

Tuesday 20 June 2017

Volume and capacity practise.

Screenshot 2017-06-20 at 09.11.01.png
Screenshot 2017-06-20 at 09.20.49.png
Screenshot 2017-06-20 at 09.30.11.png

Today we practised volume and capacity. Sadly I did not do the poster and because of that I do not have a great understanding of volume and capacity. What was easy was the very first game. All it asked was how many unit cubes did it take to form the bottom layer. I will admit the last two games were hard so I had to guess every time. I did find this lesson very difficult and I do think I can learn volume and capacity I just need more practise.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia orana Jolie,

I like how you were honest when writing your paragraph. I too played those games yet I didn't struggle with them that much. I'm sure if you have more practise you will definitely be able to know volume and capacity. In the last two games was there anything you didn't have difficulty with?

Post a Comment