Pages

Friday 12 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 4 Day 5 Activity 1

Take a minute to think about your future. What would you like to do when you finish school? Would you like to work in a specific job? Would you like to study at university? What would you study? Maybe you’d even like to move overseas. Share your thoughts and ideas on your blog site. There are no wrong answers!

As silly as this sounds I would like to be a model when I grow up. I wanna be a model the reason why is because I would really like to be inspiring, also I would be able to travel the world and see beautiful places and I would be able to work with different Clothing brands. I would only like to university if I didn't become a model.

4 comments:

Cia said...

Hey Jolie,

I don’t think wanting to be a model sounds silly at all, there are some great brands out there who are looking for diverse models. Perhaps next time you could include pictures of the brands you’d like to work with.

If you wanted to study while being a model it’d possible in number of ways. Had you thought about doing university part time or by correspondence? That is if there was something you wanted to study.. I know of a model who is also a math professor in a university, cool huh? Knowing that it is possible would you consider studying even if you became a model? Let me know what you think!

Toe feiloa’i fo’i,

Cia.

jolie said...

Kia Ora Cia

Thank you for your comment. I had only thought about doing university part time. And a model who is also a math professor at a university sounds very cool.
If I became a model I consider studying. Have a amazing holiday :)

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Jolie
I do agree with you. It does sound a bit silly but then after I think about it makes sense that you want to be a model because you have a very good fashion sense. If you couldn't be a model what would you be?

jolie said...

Kia Ora Harrison

Thank you for your comment. If I couldn't be a model I would try and become a lawyer. Have a great holiday :)

Post a Comment