Pages

Monday 8 January 2018

Summer learning Journey week 3 day 4 Bonus Activity

Imagine that you were Scotty Morrison and you were able to interview anyone you wanted. I would choose to interview our new prime minister, Jacinda Ardern. I’d love to know what it is like to be the Prime Minister.  What about you? Who would you choose to interview and why? What would you like to find out?

If I was Scotty Morrison and I was able to interview anyone I would interview Zendaya. Zendaya is a famous for Acting,Singing and Modeling. I have picked her because to me she is a very big inspiration and I love how she loves herself for who she is and also she's very very caring.

Here is what I would like to know about her.

1. What do you like about Modeling?

2. Are you proud that you have made it this far?

3.Do you have any advice for the fans who want to follow in your footsteps?

4.What was your inspiration?

5. Who do you look up to?
Image result for Zendaya 2017

2 comments:

Nicky Bloy said...

Kia ora Jolie!

Zendaya is a great choice and sure is a great actress, model and singer. I remember watching her on Disney Channel in a dance show (I can't remember what it was called!) and she is a really talented dancer, too.

Those are great questions to ask! I'm always interested to know where celebrities get their inspiration from. Does Zendaya inspire you to sing, dance, model or act?

Nicky :)

jolie said...

Kia Ora Nicky

Thank you for your comment, I believe the show you are talking about is "shake it". Zendaya inspires me to sing. Have a amazing holiday :)

Post a Comment