Pages

Tuesday 2 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey week 2 Day 5 Bonus activity.

I usually have a chocolate chip cookie with my tea. I love biscuits! What is your favourite sweet treat or dessert? Use google to find a recipe for it. Type the recipe out on your blog. Make sure you also include a picture.
Image result for Banoffee pie
My favourite sweet thing to eat is Banoffee pie. The reason why is because

 whenever it's a special day like Christmas or a Birthday it will always be an
 option when it comes to desserts.

Here is the recipe if you ever want to try it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • 20cm loose-bottomed cake tin, greased For the base:
  • 100g butter, melted
  • 225g light digestive biscuits, crushed
  • For the caramel:
  • 75g butter
  • 75g dark brown soft sugar
  • For the top:
  • 2 medium bananas
  • 150ml carton whipping cream, lightly whipped
  • Cocoa powder, to dust
You will also need...

20cm loose-bottomed cake tin, greased
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Jolie
I can really see the all of the hard work that you have put into this activity. I also am doing the summer learning journey on my blog. What was your favrioute part about this activity? Why?

Nicky Bloy said...

Hi Jolie!

Yum! I love banoffee pie! My friend used to make a really good one. Thanks for sharing the recipe, I must try it with all the bananas I have sitting around. Do you make it yourself at home?

Great choice!

Nicky :)

jolie said...

Kia Ora Harrison

Thank you for your comment. My favourite part about this activity was giving the banoffee pie recipe, the reason why is because I want people to try making banoffee and enjoy it with their family. Have a great holiday :)

jolie said...

Kia Ora Nicky

Thank you for your comment, I do make it myself at home, Quick question are there any other desserts you like?

Nicky Bloy said...

Hey Jolie,

That's awesome! Good question - yes, I like banana cake (I made one on the weekend), ambrosia, and chocolate brownie with strawberries!

Nicky :)

Post a Comment