Pages

Tuesday 9 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 4 Day 2 Activity 2

On your blog tell us about your sporting hero. Who are they? Why are they a hero? Include a photo of them in your blog post.

Image result for stephen curry

My sporting hero is Stephen Curry, If you don't know who he is your about to know. So he is a NBA player and he plays for the Golden state Warriors. He is my sporting hero because he has alot of passion and hope when he plays. He is very inspiring, Why? we'll see he whenever he's on the bench and taking a break he will cheer and support his other teammates. He's also inspiring because He went to Riley's Hospital and surprised a 7yr old named Brody who has Leukemia. That is very nice of him, here is the link
link http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article116144653.html



8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Jolie
Amazing work!! Your article is so amazing about Stephen Curry. I do indeed look up to Stephen Curry because he is very supportive towards his teammates. When you play Basketball do you do any of his moves??

jolie said...

Kia Ora Vedel

Thank you for your comment, I only do one and thats the Jab step back I just recently learnt how to do it. Have a great holiday :)

Anonymous said...

Greetings there Jolie

My name is Aletheia and I come from Tamaki Primary School also doing the summer learning journey and I think you have did a great job on completing this task from the summer learning journey programme.I really enjoy reading down your answer to why Stephen Curry was your hero and reading that information about him surprising a 7 year old boy was really sweet and kind for him to visit him.Stephen Curry is a great NBA player.
I think you have did a great job adding a link for your readers and people to check out.
Great Job Jolie can't wait to read more!


Cheers,
Aletheia!

Cadence said...

Kia Ora Jolie,

Cadence here from the Summer Learning Journey team!

Awesome work Jolie! A very inspiring athlete! Thank you for sharing that article too, I enjoyed reading that and I’m sure many other people have too. It makes my day hearing about a random act of kindness shown by someone.

Maybe you could share some of his recent achievements in NBA? I would be interested to know.

Look forward to hearing from you soon!

Cadence :)

jolie said...

Kia Ora Cadence

Thank you for taking interest in my work. I will certainly share his recent achievements in NBA. Talk to you in the future. Have a great holiday :)

Unknown said...

Hello Jolie
It does make a lot of sense that he is your sporting hero. Not only because of how inspiring he is but also because of perseverance and drive. As I have witnessed first hand when you put your mind to something you can accomplish anything. Do you have any other celebrity heros in or outside of sport?

jolie said...

Kia Ora Harrison

Thanks you for your comment. Sadly I do not have any other celebrity heros. I agree when you put your mind to something you can accomplish anything. Have a amazing holiday :)

jolie said...

Hey Aletheia

Thanks for the comment, Have a amazing holiday :)

Post a Comment