Pages

Tuesday 21 March 2017

Silhouette Cabbage Trees and Bulrushes on the banks of the Omaru creek - Te Taiao o Tāmaki

In room 8 we did silhouette Cabbage tree or bulrushes with the sun setting down in the background.They are sitting on the banks of the Omaru Creek.We used Red paint and orange paint to achieve our background.We used black paint to make our silhouette.The techniques we used were Wet on dry and dry on wet, just like our water colour painting.

Some other kids in the class made it look easy.I was really entertained while making this.I hope we do it again soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Jolie,
I really like your cabbage trees it looks very nice. I did a cabbage tree to it but it wasn't as good as yours. Did you enjoy painting your cabbage tree?

jolie said...

Kia Ora Natalia
thank you for youre comment. I looked at yours and it was better than mine. Yes I did enjoy painting the cabbage tree because it was fun and easy to do.One question ''What was youre favourite part about painting?

Post a Comment